The Best Restaurants and Bars for a Night Out in West Palm Beach
If you are looking to spend a night out with friends in West Palm Beach, you should check out some of the bars and restaurants at CityPlace. CityPlace offers unique options for weekday and weekend fun. Learn more below.
Restaurants and Bars in CityPlace
- Copper Blues Rock Pub & Kitchen – You can experience live music, delicious food, and great beer all at the same time at Copper Blues Rock Pub & Kitchen. This place is more than just a restaurant, and it is more than just a bar—it is an experience. When you come to Copper Blues, you can listen to talented musicians play great rock & roll music while you eat and drink. However, if you are looking for a more mellow night out, you can head out to the Beer Garden and its slightly quieter atmosphere. There is a little bit of something for everyone with dishes like Short Rib Pizza, Grilled Cheese, Steak Sandwiches, and more. You can also enjoy craft cocktails, wine, and plenty of beer on tap. Learn more here.
- Revolutions – If you are looking for live entertainment, sports, bowling, food, and drinks all at one location, you need to come down to Revolutions. Revolutions is a 35,000 square foot luxury entertainment facility at CityPlace in West Palm Beach. This facility has bowling lanes, two bars, delicious food, and more. Revolutions also has different specials throughout the week like All You Can Bowl Tuesday from 9 pm to close. If you are looking for food and drinks at Revolutions, you will want to check out Beer and Burger Joint and Flair Street.
- Burger and Beer Joint – The Beer and Burger Joint at Revolutions is a great way to get your fill of delicious burgers, pizza, and hot dogs. You can get all beef footlong hotdogs like the Under the Boardwalk, which is a deep-fried dog with melted cheddar and grilled onions. Or if you in more of a pizza mood, you can find pizzas like Buffalo Chicken Pizza or Margherita Pizza. Last, but definitely not least, you can enjoy burgers like the specialty Thunder Road burger which is a premium Angus burger with thickly sliced applewood smoked bacon, American cheese, Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce on a sesame bun paired with curly fries.
- Flair Street – Flair Street is one of the newest bars in CityPlace, and you can find it at Revolutions. Flair Street is a great place to enjoy a night out because they celebrate happy hour every day from 5 pm to 8 pm. During happy hour at Flair Street, you can get half off mixed drinks, two dollars off bottled beer, and $8 Flair specialty cocktails. However, drinks are not the only thing you can get at Flair Street. If you are looking for something to eat, they also offer bar bites like mini corn dogs, chicken tenders, crispy pickles, and loaded tater-tots. Flair Street is a great option for a night out in West Palm Beach. Additionally, Thursdays are Ladies Night, and ladies can get half off mixed drinks for the night. There is also a DJ every Saturday night starting at 8:30 pm.
- Blue Martini – Blue Martini is an upscale bar in downtown West Palm Beach. Here you can find live entertainment and over 42 signature martinis including the bar’s namesake the Blue Martini which has Van Gogh Blue Vodka, Bols Blue Curacao, sour, orange juice, served on the rocks in an oversized snifter. You can also get a Mango Tango with Finlandia Tangerine Vodka, mango, citrus, and an orange slice. The Blue Martini and Mango Tango are just two of the drinks that this bar offers, but there are so many more martinis and specialty cocktails to choose from. Blue Martini also has a legendary happy hour with huge discounts on drinks and food, and you can even host a private party at Blue Martini in West Palm Beach.
Other Events and Activities at CityPlace
CityPlace has excellent bars and restaurants, but there are also a lot of different events and activities happening in CityPlace. CityPlace is home to arts and cultural centers like Culture Lab, boutique shopping experiences, and even family-friendly activities like TGIFamily Fridays. Click here to learn more about all that CityPlace has to offer.