September Events and Entertainment at CityPlace in West Palm Beach
This September, many exciting events are happening at . If you are looking for events, entertainment, art, live music, shopping, or dining you can find them all at CityPlace in Read on for all the details you need to know to ensure you don’t miss a moment of the events going on this month.
Music for the Mind Concert Series – Support a fabulous cause and enjoy some phenomenal local music at the Music for the Mind concert series hosted by The Kretzer Piano Music Foundation. The Kretzer Foundation is a nonprofit organization that provides performance opportunities and scholarships for kids. Their Music for the Mind event features local musical acts and musicians from Palm Beach and Martin County. The concerts take place on the third Tuesday of every month at 7 pm. Tickets for the shows cost $10 for adults and $5 for students with all proceeds benefiting the Kretzer Piano Music Foundation.
September Live Music Series – If you are looking for free live music, won’t want to miss the September Live Music Series at CityPlace. On Friday and Saturday nights, you can enjoy a variety of musicians and musical acts. Check out the schedule for the September Live Music Series right here:
- September 1: Mister Trombone & DJ; Dance Music
- September 7: TGIFamily: Food & Fun(d) free family event featuring Mister Trombone Band; Soul & Funk
- September 8: Clement Aubrey and Sweet Justice; Reggae
- September 14: Mister Trombone Band; Soul & Funk
- September 15: Khemistry; Top 40s
- September 21: Southern Sounds
- September 22: Lauren Echo & the Living Room Band; R&B/Soul Rock
- September 28: Jam Band; Top 40s
- September 29: Bryant Del Toro; Funk & Rock
This event is a perfect chance to enjoy an evening out and has something for every music fan! The music will be going on from 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm every Friday and Saturday night in the CityPlace square.
Food & Fun(d) – September is Hunger Action Month, so CityPlace and participating restaurants are taking action by donating $1 from the sale of a top-selling menu item. Food & Fun(d) gives you the opportunity to enjoy delicious food and give back to the South Florida community. The Food & Fun(d) campaign benefits local charity Feeding South Florida and runs through the month of September. Check out the list of restaurants that are participating, and the menu items that generate a donation below:
- : Hummus — Warm Naan Bread, Za’atar Spice, Crudité
- Jamba Juice: Peachy Green Goodness Bowl – A blend of Peach Juice, Pumpkin Seeds, Kale, Mango, Peaches, Granola, Strawberries, Pineapple, Banana, and Chia Seeds
- Revolutions: Mahi Sandwich — Grilled Mahi on a Brioche Bun with Lettuce, Tomato and Tartar Sauce
- Copper Blues Rock Pub and Kitchen: Grilled Cheese — Sharp White Cheddar, Provolone, Havarti, and Sliced Tomato on Country White Bread
- Galley at Hilton West Palm Beach: Oven Baked Cookie — With Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- Brother Jimmy’s BBQ: Carolina Pulled Pork Sandwich — Pork shoulder slow smoked & pulled w/Brother Jimmy’s Carolina BBQ Sauce
- Mojito’s Latin Cuisine & Bar: Mojito Sampler – Ham & Cheese Croquettes, Empanadas of your choice, Mojito Wings, Bacon Wrapped Maduros, Masitas de Puerco topped with Sautéed Onions, Crispy Plantain Strips, and Assorted Dipping Sauces
- The Shack: Full of Life Salad— Arugula, Spinach, Roasted Chicken, Organic Quinoa, Craisins, Almonds, Cherry Tomato, Mint, Feta, Fresh-Squeezed Lemon Juice & Extra-Virgin Olive Oil