A fun night out with friends usually includes delicious food and drinks along with great entertainment. CityPlace in West Palm Beach has all that for you and more. At CityPlace, you can get savory BBQ at Brother Jimmy’s, fresh and flavorful Mexican food at Cabo Flats, juicy, delicious burgers at BurgerFi, and so much more. And your night doesn’t have to end with the food; you can also enjoy fantastic entertainment like live music, bowling, happy hour, and even improv comedy. Check out some of your amazing options in downtown West Palm Beach below.
Don’t Settle For the Same Old Fare: Enjoy an Unforgettable Meal at the Best Restaurants in CityPlace
Whether you like fried food, sweet food, or even ethnic food, there is something for everyone in downtown West Palm Beach. Here are just a few of your restaurant options.
- Brother Jimmy’s BBQ – Enjoy slow-smokin’, finger-lickin’, can’t get enough of it barbeque at Brother Jimmy’s. They have been serving up dishes like Southern Fried Chicken and Carolina Pulled Pork for over 25 years, and they know how to do BBQ right. Now how can you pass on that kind of excellence?
- Cabo Flats Cantina & Tequila Bar – Cabo Flats uses delicious, fresh ingredients to create tacos, burritos, and more. Additionally, they offer great specials like Margarita Monday and Taco Tuesday.
- BurgerFi – BurgerFi features tasty and unique burgers like the Breakfast All Day Burger, topped with a fried egg, or the Conflicted Burger which has a veggie patty alongside natural Angus Beef. Also, if you are looking for something vegetarian-friendly, BurgerFi can satisfy your plant-based cravings with their VegeFi Burger or the Vegan Beyond Burger.
We only named three restaurants here, and the truth is there are so many options at CityPlace we can’t possibly name them all. Places like BRIO Tuscan Grille, Copper Blues Rock Pub & Kitchen, City Pizza, and City Cellar Wine Bar & Grill make CityPlace a must-visit hot spot for any restaurant connoisseur. There are endless options when it comes to tasty food in West Palm Beach, so go out and try something new tonight.
Keep the Fun Going with Entertainment Options at CityPlace
Once you get some delicious food in your system, it is time to talk about entertainment. CityPlace is always busy with different events, activities, and entertainment. Check out some of the current entertainment options at CityPlace right here.
- Improv Comedy Club – Making stuff up since 2001, Palm Beach Improv continues to impress both newcomers and seasoned improv fans. Palm Beach Improv has great talent that is sure to get you laughing and leave you giggling to yourself for days to come. You can even host a private event with Palm Beach Improv. Reach out to email@example.com to learn more about group events or activities.
- Revolutions: Rock & Bowl – Revolutions is a one-stop entertainment Their 35,000 square foot entertainment facility has two bars, an amphitheater, 20 bowling lanes, and a video arcade. There is a little bit of something for everyone at Revolutions, making it a great place to have fun with friends on a night out. They even have different specials throughout the week like All You Can Bowl Tuesdays, Ladies Night Out Thursdays, and on Friday and Saturday nights they provide live music.
- AMC CityPlace 20 – Some nights, there is nothing quite like the perfect combination of dinner and a movie. Grab some popcorn and check out some of the new releases including a spin on a classic with Mary Poppins Returns, a fabulous, family-friendly sequel with Ralph Breaks the Internet, or see Hailee Steinfeld shine in Bumblebee, touted as the best Transformers movie yet. Be sure to check out any or all of these great movies while they are still in theatres!
- Blue Martini – An excellent place to grab a drink with friends is Blue Martini in West Palm Beach. Blue Martini has gained a reputation as one of the hottest and most upscale bars in the city, with live music and over 42 signature martinis. Blue Martini also offers an excellent happy hour every weekday which includes great discounts on select menu items.
- Live Music Series – If you love live music, you won’t want to miss the January Live Music Series on the CityPlace square every Friday and Saturday night. This event features live music from various artists and different genres. There is something for every music lover at the Live Music Series, and the best part is that it is all free.
Are you looking for a night of delicious food and exciting entertainment? Stop by CityPlace to experience it all. Click here to learn more about the restaurants and entertainment you can enjoy at CityPlace.