Neighborhood News from CityPlace
At CityPlace, there is always something to do. Whether it is a promotion at your favorite restaurant or a chance to give back to the community, we have all types of events and activities. Learn more about how you can get involved giving back and learn about other fun events and activities below.
How to Get Involved in the Neighborhood
CityPlace is more than just great shopping and dining. CityPlace is a part of the community, and we love to be a part of giving back to our area and our neighborhood. We often have charity events and drives happening in CityPlace. Check out two events that are going on right now.
Support Feeding South Florida – If you are ready to give back to those in need, CityPlace has some great ways to get involved. From June to September, CityPlace is partnering with Feeding South Florida. If you donate three items to the food drive, you will get four hours of complimentary parking at CityPlace. Please bring your donations to CityPlace Guest Services now through the end of September. You can donate canned goods and other non-perishable pantry items to the food drive. The top ten needs for Feeding South Florida are peanut butter, cereal, pasta, rice, beans, canned vegetables, canned meals, canned tuna and meat, and canned fruit.
Feeding South Florida is a domestic hunger-relief organization. Their goal is to end hunger in South Florida by providing food, programming, and education to those in need. Feeding South Florida puts 98% of all donations right back into the community, so you know your donations are making an impact on your neighborhood.
CityPlace Starbucks Backpack Drive for Childhelp – Another way to give back this July is through the Backpack Drive hosted by CityPlace Starbucks. This Backpack Drive is going on July 25th through July 30th. You can drop off backpacks to be donated to the Childhelp organization. This organization is a nonprofit that helps victims of child abuse and neglect. Childhelp has helped over ten million children.
If you are ready to get involved and give back to your area, you can participate in these events at CityPlace. Supporting Feeding South Florida and a Childhelp Backpack Drive are just two ways we give back. Keep updated with other ways you can help us give back to the community here.
Other Events Going on at CityPlace
Whether it is a way to give back to your community or a fun way to spend time with friends and family, there is always something going on at CityPlace. Check out some of our other events and promotions.
CityPlace celebrates food holidays because they are a fun way to enjoy your favorite food and beverages. Check out some of the food holidays we have coming up soon!
- July 25: National Wine & Cheese Day – If you think Wine and Cheese is the perfect pairing, you will want to celebrate National Wine and Cheese Day on Wednesday, July 25th. You can celebrate at City Cellar Wine Bar & Grille. City Cellar has an award-winning wine collection of over 475 wines. You can also get cheese and charcuterie plates that are $18 for three pieces and $26 for five pieces.
- July 27: National Scotch Day – On Friday, July 27th, Blue Martini is celebrating National Scotch Day—all they need is you. Blue Martini is known for its great happy hour specials, and on National Scotch Day, they will also have live music and scotch tasting starting at 8 pm. Don’t miss your chance to celebrate National Scotch Day.
- July 30: National Cheesecake Day – If dessert is your thing, you will want to be sure to celebrate National Cheesecake Day on Monday, July 30th. Capital One Café will be helping you celebrate with free bites from 12:30 to 1:30 pm.
CityPlace also gives you some great promotions for shopping and dining. Learn more about some of our on-going promotions below.
- 10% off at The Shack – Restaurants like The Shack help you find food that is nutritious and tasty. The Shack is a Field of Greens pop up concept. It offers you excellent food like sandwiches, salads, cold-pressed juices, acai bowls, and more. For a limited time, you can get 10% off at The Shack.
- 30% off a Pair of SEE Prescription Glasses – SEE is a company that creates luxury, trendy eyewear at affordable prices. For a limited time, you can get 30% off a pair of SEE prescription glasses to help you see the world in style.
Being a part of a community means sharing interests, fellowship, and goals. CityPlace is proud to be a part of the Downtown West Palm Beach community. We are happy to have events, shops, restaurants, charity drives, and more for you to be a part of. Reach out to us if you want more information about what is going on at CityPlace.