Can’t wait for the holidays? At CityPlace, we can’t either! That is why we are offering you some fantastic holiday-themed events between now and New Year’s. Check out a few of our holiday events below, and be sure to mark your calendars, so you don’t miss them!
Home for the Holidays: Tree Lighting Event
A great way to kick off the holiday season is with the Home for the Holidays Tree Lighting Event. This event is a chance to listen to holiday music and attend holiday performances. The Tree Lighting Event is happening on November 10th starting at 3 pm. During this event, you can watch the Jupiter Dance Academy perform the Polar Express. Then, stay for a performance from the Palm Beach Symphony. Finally, Dance South Florida will present their “Home for the Holidays” routine with the tree lighting to follow. Be sure to save this date for this wonderful way to start your holiday season.
Sunday Holiday Performances
To get you in the holiday spirit, CityPlace is hosting Sunday Holiday Performances. You can enjoy live music and dance performances at the CityPlace square on specific Sunday afternoons in November and December. Check out the list below.
- November 11th: Dance Unlimited; 4:30 PM
- December 2nd: Southern Dance Theater; 3-4 PM
- December 16th: Vantage Point Studios; 5 PM
- December 23rd:
- Colter Dance Center; 1-1:45 PM
- Kara Colvin; 7:30-8:30 PM
Enjoy these great dance performances on Sunday afternoons this holiday season!
Ugly Sweater Bar Crawl
Are you ready to show off your holiday spirit with your best ugly sweater? For the fourth year in a row, CityPlace is hosting an Ugly Sweater Bar Crawl to get you ready for the holidays. This year, the Ugly Sweater Bar Crawl will be happening on December 8th from 2 pm to 8 pm. Tickets for the bar crawl include four complimentary drinks. Also, during the bar crawl, you can take advantage of exclusive food, drink and entertainment specials at places like Brother Jimmy’s, Cabo Flats, Blue Martini, Mellow Mushroom, Burger & Beer Joint, and more.
Music Mondays is another way to enjoy excellent holiday performances on specific Mondays following the 6 pm snowfall. The Music Monday performances will feature different organizations in partnership with the Palm Beach Symphony. Check out the different performances here:
- November 12th: Palm Beach Public Chamber Orchestra
- November 19th: Palm Beach Day Academy Bell Choir
- November 26th: Palm Beach Symphony – Brass Quintet
- December 3rd: UB Kinsey Advanced String Ensemble
- December 10th: Park Vista Community High School Jazz Band
- December 17th: Palm Springs Middle School
As you can see, there will be a wide variety of organizations performing during Music Monday. We hope these performances will add to the enjoyment of your holiday season.
Miracle on Rosemary Avenue
Are you ready to enjoy holiday spirits? You can do just that at Miracle on Rosemary Avenue by Death or Glory. What is Miracle on Rosemary Avenue? It’s a Christmas pop-up bar! The Miracle bar originally started in New York City in 2014 with Greg Boehm who transformed his cocktail bar into a Christmas themed bar. Since then, the concept has traveled across the United States and even to other countries. This year, you can experience your very own Christmas-themed Miracle bar in South Florida. This bar will be open from November 23rd through December 31st, and will serve Christmas-themed cocktails including the following:
- Christmopolitan – Vodka, Elderflower, Dry Vermouth, Spiced Cranberry Sauce, Rosemary, Lime, Absinthe Mist
- Bad Santa (served hot) – Apple Cider, Applejack, Manzanilla Sherry, Lemon, Cinnamon Syrup, Popcorn & Bacon Butter, Baked Apple Bitters
- Run Run Rudolph – Prosecco, Gin, Mulled Wine Puree, Lemon, Cane Syrup
- Yippie Ki Yay Mother F****r! – Sweet Potato Barbados Rum, Cachaça, Trinidad Over Proof Rum, Dry Curacao, Marshmallow Orgeat, Lime
- Jingle Balls Nog – Cognac, Pedro Ximenez Sherry, Brown Butter, Cinnamon, Cherry, Vanilla, Almond Milk, Cream, Sugar, Egg, Nutmeg
This list covers just a few of your Christmas cocktail options this year. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get in some holiday spirits with Miracle on Rosemary Avenue by Death or Glory!
This holiday season, a lot is going on in CityPlace. Which of these holiday events are you most excited for? We are excited about all these events and more. If you would like to know more about the events going on at CityPlace this holiday season, you can click here.