Hilton West Palm Beach – Stay and Play at CityPlace
If you explore West Palm’s urban district, you will find there is a lot to offer. Located in the heart of Downtown West Palm, CityPlace offers curated events, live music, cultural experiences, and local cuisines. At CityPlace, you can find the downtown’s top restaurants, free events and entertainment, spectacular shopping, and delicious food. CityPlace is also conveniently located next to the Hilton West Palm Beach.
With new and exciting happenings, you’ll want to stay and play at CityPlace. The Hilton West Palm Beach offers amazing amenities and activities alongside CityPlace. Keep reading to learn more about what is going on at Hilton West Palm Beach and CityPlace.
Why You Should Stay at Hilton West Palm Beach
If you are looking to stay in the downtown West Palm Beach area, the Hilton is an excellent option. It is located right in the middle of the West Palm Beach area, which gives you access to events, entertainment, dining, and shopping. The Hilton West Palm Beach is located less than two miles from Palm Beach and three miles from the airport.
When you stay at the Hilton West Palm Beach, experiences await within the city and at the Hilton itself. Hilton West Palm Beach has a resort style pool and deck for you to relax and enjoy. You can also satisfy your hunger; the hotel’s restaurant, Manor, serves delicious meals with locally-sourced ingredients. Hilton West Palm Beach also offers event space and conference rooms to host work meetings or organize community events.
Hilton West Palm Beach is a great place to stay because it provides you with excellent options for dining, entertainment, and fun. However, Hilton West Palm Beach is also committed to supporting the community. They support local artists, farm, entrepreneurs, and non-profit organizations emphasizing the importance of community.
Events, Activities, and Holidays at CityPlace
CityPlace offers high-end shopping, local cuisine, and live entertainment. We have entertainment like the Improv Comedy Club and the AMC CityPlace 20 Movie Theater. CityPlace also offers artistic and cultural experiences including the Armory Art Center Experience and recent project, Genii Loci Road Tattoo along Rosemary Avenue. CityPlace also has different events going on like the July Live Music Series, TGIFamily Fridays, and Wellness Wednesdays.
- July Live Music Series – Music fans assemble! CityPlace is hosting a July Live Music Series. This music series will take place every Friday and Saturday night featuring artists like Khemistry, Lauren Echo, Sweet Justice, and more.
- TGIFamily Fridays – If you are looking for a way to experience some family fun, TGIFamily Fridays at CityPlace are an excellent option. This summer, you can experience some family fun every second Friday of the month. On August 10th, we have our Back to School themed event. This event will include activities like bubble machines and games and interactive vendors such as Rita’s Italian Ice, South Florida PBS, and much more.
- Wellness Wednesdays – Wellness Wednesdays are a great way to celebrate your ability to move your body and be healthy. On July 18th you can experience the Total Movement Wellness Wednesday. This will be a fun, fat-burning workout that will take place on the square in the center of CityPlace.
We also celebrate holidays at CityPlace. In July, we have several Foodie Holidays coming your way. If you love good food and beverages, you won’t want to miss out on these special events. Learn more about the Foodie Holidays we will be celebrating below.
- July 11: National Mojito Day – A mojito makes for an excellent night. That is why Blue Martini is celebrating National Mojito Day on Wednesday, June 11th. If you stop by, you will get drink specials, a mojito tasting, and some great live music. Be sure to celebrate happy hour at Blue Martini on National Mojito Day.
- July 13: National French Fry Day – Celebrate Friday with Fry Day. On Friday, July 13th, we are celebrating National French Fry Day, and we hope you will join us. BurgerFi is giving you free French fries with your other purchases all day long. Whether you want to try one of BurgerFi’s burgers with 100% natural Angus beef, or you want the VegeFi veggie burger, you can get free fries to go with it all day long on National French Fry Day.
- July 15: National Ice Cream Day – On Sunday, July 15th, Rita’s is celebrating National Ice Cream Day right. On National Ice Cream Day, you can buy one get one free on frozen custard. That means you can treat your friend to ice cream or you can treat yourself twice. Rita’s is open from 11 AM to 12 AM on weekends, and this celebration is going on all day long, so don’t miss out!
- July 24: National Tequila Day – On Tuesday, July 24th, from 8 PM to 3 AM, you can get five-dollar tequila, margarita, and taco specials at Blue Martini. This is in celebration of National Tequila Day. Don’t miss your opportunity to celebrate.
Celebrate summer with a vacation to CityPlace. You will be surrounded by art, entertainment, culture, and food. Take some time to enjoy Downtown West Palm’s thriving community and culture.
Also, don’t forget to attend our Foodie Holidays and so much more at CityPlace, and if you need a place to stay, check out the Hilton West Palm Beach for all your needs and more. We look forward to seeing you!