Downton Abbey Exhibit at CityPlace
The Downton Abbey television series was a popular one. It was so popular that now this TV series has turned into an exhibit. Through the Downton Abbey Exhibit, people get to interact with and experience Downton Abbey in a whole new way. This exhibit is now available for you to see at CityPlace in downtown West Palm Beach. Learn more below.
About Downton Abbey
Downton Abbey was a historical drama that followed the lives of a wealthy aristocratic family named the Crawley’s. While the characters and much of the plot were fictional, this series touched upon real historical events, such as the 1912 sinking of the Titanic, and how their impact shaped the family.
The Downton Abbey TV series aired from 2010 to 2015. Recently, it was announced that there will be a Downton Abbey film. If you are a Downtown Abbey fan and can hardly wait for the movie, take heart because there is a Downton Abbey Exhibit at CityPlace. This exhibit features sets and costumes from the TV series, and it is a chance for fans of the show to see how the series came to life. Learn more about the Downton Abbey Exhibit below.
Important Information About the Downton Abbey Exhibit:
There are some important things to know about the Downton Abbey Exhibition that will prepare you for the experience.
- Location of the Exhibit – The Downton Abbey Exhibit originally opened in New York, and West Palm Beach is only the second location to host this exhibition. However, it will move on to additional places soon. For now, you can find the Downton Abbey Exhibit at CityPlace. The exact address is 575 S. Rosemary Avenue in West Palm Beach.
- Exhibit Hours – The Downton Abbey Exhibit is open from 10 am to 7 pm every day. However, you should be aware that the last ticket will be sold at 6 pm.
- Ticket Information – It is important to note that when you are buying tickets, you will be buying them for a specific time slot. To avoid overcrowding and to be sure everyone gets a chance to see the exhibit, there will be half an hour time slots during which you can enter. You will pick a time slot when you purchase your tickets. Tickets are $35 for adults. However, you have the option of both regular and VIP tickets. While VIP tickets cost more, they allow you to enter the exhibit at any point during the day instead of during a specific time slot. Additionally, they provide you with complimentary audio as you are walking through the exhibit. If you would like to learn more or purchase tickets, you can do so here.
- Group Information – If you have a large group that you want to bring to the exhibit, you can receive a discount on weekday tickets. However, you must reach out in advance to reserve your spot. You can book your spot and pay right away, or if you are unsure about specific numbers, you can reserve your spot and pay at a later time. Click here to learn more about reserving a spot for your group of 10 or more.
- Parking Information – If you come for the Downton Abbey exhibit, your tickets will get you two-hour parking validation in the public parking garages at CityPlace.
- Other Information – After you have experienced the amazing Downton Abbey Exhibition, visit the Downton Abbey Exhibition shop where you can buy themed merchandise and souvenirs.
Events and Experiences at CityPlace
If you are a fan of Downton Abbey, you probably watched every episode and impatiently waited for new episodes to come out. Now, you have the opportunity to turn your enjoyment of the show into an experience. With the Downton Abbey Exhibition, you can see the costumes used, interact with the sets, and see how this show came to life for yourself. CityPlace is proud to host the Downton Abbey Exhibit, but you should be sure to visit it before it goes to a new location. Click here to learn more.