The third District Fit is coming to downtown West Palm Beach at the beginning of March. Be sure to mark your calendars for all the amazing classes, talks, and activities you can enjoy during District Fit, and learn more about everything this event has to offer below.
What is District Fit?
District Fit is a multi-day wellness festival which features wellness classes, workout options, nutrition talks, meditation, live entertainment, and more in downtown West Palm Beach. This festival was previously held in March and October of 2018 and is coming back for a third time in March of 2019.
From March 7th through March 9th, you can enjoy the different activities and programs of District Fit at CityPlace in West Palm Beach. The Hilton West Palm Beach will also host certain events.
District Fit is free with workout instructors and volunteers donating their time to set up this event. However, they do partner with a specific charity each time to raise money for a cause throughout the event. This March, District Fit is partnering with Hope Water a charity that works to provide clean drinking water around the world.
If you want to participate in District Fit, you can check out the schedule and sign-up online for events that you would like to attend. Read on to find out what types of classes and activities you can participate in below.
Workout Classes Offered During District Fit
As discussed above, District Fit offers free workout classes and activities. These are open to the public, but some classes have limited space, which means you want to sign-up before the day of the event to secure your spot. Learn more about the different classes and activities offered below to see if there is something you just can’t miss.
- Kick-Off Vegan Dinner Party – Enjoy a kick-off dinner party with delicious and healthy food prepared by Chef Miguel Santiago. This dinner party will take place at Hilton West Palm Beach, and the cost is $70. Kick-off District Fit while you enjoy cocktails, food stations, and live music.
- District Fit Personal Training – If you are someone who has wanted to try out personal training, but has never gotten around to it, this event is perfect. District Fit personal training will be small group personal training sessions located in the fitness center at Hilton West Palm Beach. This session will emphasize weight training, cardio, and core work.
- Kids Hip-Hop Class with Sean’s Dance Factory – Sean’s Dance Factory of West Palm Beach is also coming to District Fit. Choreographer and entertainer Sean Green will teach a hip-hop class geared toward introducing the hip hop dance style to kids. However, adults don’t have to be jealous because there will be an adult hip-hop class offered as well.
- Fun Run with Palm Beach Road Runners – Participate in a fun run on Friday night with the Palm Beach Road Runners. This event will start at 5:45 pm in the CityPlace The first twenty runners to finish will receive four hours of free parking validation at the CityPlace parking garages.
- Distance Bike Ride with LC Bike Shop & SkyBike – If you are looking to start your Saturday morning with a ride, join LC Bike Shop and SkyBike for a 27-mile ride on Saturday, March 9th. Be sure to bring your own bike and meet at the CityPlace square for this event. Additionally, you can take advantage of the Hilton pool party afterward.
- Poolside Pilates with Ginelle Ruffa – Enjoy a workout near the pool at the Hilton West Palm Beach with fitness instructor Ginelle Ruffa. She will teach you how to get a full-body workout in while focusing on strength, flexibility, and your This class will use resistance bands, balls, and weights to help you get the most out of your workout.
These are just a few of the activities you can enjoy at District Fit, and there are so many more To learn more about District Fit and how to sign up visit the CityPlace website and the District Fit website.