Dining, Art, and Entertainment – Find it all at CityPlace
Downtown West Palm Beach has a lot to offer: from restaurants to shopping, and everything in-between. CityPlace West Palm Beach is the perfect venue to take advantage of South Florida’s delicious restaurants, boutique shopping, vibrant art, live music, and unique entertainment.
CityPlace embodies South Florida’s incredible cuisine that includes Latin American, Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, and European influences. Restaurants at CityPlace include Brio Tuscan Grille, Brother Jimmy’s BBQ, City Pizza, Il Bellagio, and more. This summer, many of these restaurants are offering visitors unique, culinary experiences that correspond to various food-related holidays. These ‘foodie holidays’ might not grant you a day off from work, but they do offer several compelling foods and drink specials that will satisfy a diverse range of appetites.
Recent and upcoming July foodie holidays include National Mojito Day at Blue Martini on July 11th, National Ice Cream Day at Rita’s on July 15th, National Wine and Cheese Day at City Cellar Wine Bar & Grill on July 25th, National Scotch Day at Blue Martini on July 27th, and National Cheesecake Day at Capital One Café on July 30th. Learn more about how you can celebrate these foodie holidays with us here and below:
- Burger & Beer Joint at Revolutions– This restaurant and bar is everything in its name and more! They offer signature burgers with unique toppings and sauces. Choose from over 75 beers to accompany the seemingly endless burger combinations. Although its name may not suggest it, Burger & Beer Joint also crafts delectable adult milkshakes, fried zucchini sticks, and much more.
- Cabo Flats Cantina & Tequila Bar – If tacos and tequila are more your style, Cabo Flats will satisfy your cravings. Their Margarita Monday and Taco Tuesday specials make the beginning of the week much more bearable!
- Sloan’s Ice Cream – This is a sweet way to finish off your evening, regardless of what day of the week it is. Sloan’s features unique ice cream flavors and serves them in generous portion sizes. They also offer a wall of candy, chocolates, and whimsical gifts to accompany their delicious ice cream treats.
CityPlace’s foodie holidays offer some amazing food options at great prices all summer long!
Arts & Culture in the CityPlace Urban District
The City of West Palm Beach, the City Redevelopment Agency, and Art in Public Places have collaboratively commissioned Steed Taylor to create the Rosemary Road tattoo art installation, Genii Loci. This community street mural runs along Rosemary Avenue from Okeechobee Boulevard to Eleventh Street making it more than a mile long. The project started in April, and it includes work from local artists, organizations, students, and community groups.
According to the lead artist, the road tattoo represents the ‘skin’ of the West Palm Beach community, and it incorporates native flora and local history in its design. This work of art even includes the names of local community members to commemorate and honor individuals who have contributed to the piece and individuals who have contributed to the West Palm community.
CityPlace exemplifies South Florida’s artistic culture through a variety of events, venues, and experiences. For example, visitors of CityPlace’s Armory Art Center Experience can take art classes and participate in hands-on workshops. Various class types encompass varying ages and abilities including art classes for adults, hands-on workshops for children, and ongoing faculty exhibitions.
Downtown West Palm features various forms of live entertainment, and CityPlace brings them together for the community to enjoy. Various forms of entertainment captivate audiences of different ages, backgrounds, and demographics:
- Palm Beach Improv – In 2001, Palm Beach Improv opened its doors. Since then, they have been bringing laughs to Palm Beach County residents, visitors, and tourists. Palm Beach Improv offers delicious food and a first-class comedic experience. If you are looking for entertainment in the West Palm Beach area, you can find it here.
- AMC CityPlace 20 – The AMC CityPlace 20 is a beautiful movie theater in West Palm Beach, and it even has a bar! Check out top-rated new releases with friends or family.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy the entertainment. CityPlace West Palm Beach offers a variety of entertainment that you can learn more about by visiting CityPlace’s website.