It can sometimes be a challenge to choose a restaurant that is just right for your special occasion. The restaurant that you need for a work lunch is very different than a restaurant you go to for drinks and appetizers with friends. However, no matter what you are looking for, CityPlace has a restaurant for every occasion. Check out some of our best suggestions below.
Restaurants for After Work Drinks and Appetizers
Happy hour is the best way to finish off a long stressful day at work, and there are a lot of great places to hit up for happy hour in downtown West Palm Beach. Here are a few options:
- Brother Jimmy’s BBQ – At Brother Jimmy’s BBQ, you can enjoy delicious food and discounted drinks during happy hour. There is a great selection of beer and even some specialty cocktails. Enjoy delicious BBQ in the form of ribs, Nashville hot chicken, smokey ribeye, and more along with your drinks.
- Blue Martini – While Blue Martini is more of a bar than a restaurant, they do offer delicious appetizers with their drinks, so this should definitely make your list for happy hour. In fact, Blue Martini is a hot, upscale spot in downtown West Palm Beach that is known for its happy hour specials. When it comes to appetizers, you can get tasty options like spinach & artichoke dip, baked brie, beef tenderloin sliders, pepperoni flatbread, Thai chicken, and a shrimp martini. For drinks, enjoy one of many specialty martinis like a lemon drop, mango tango, green apple, pink passion, and more. If you aren’t up for a martini, you can also choose from their selection of beer, wine, and other cocktails.
These are two great places to spend your Happy Hour, but they are not the only ones. You can also find great happy hour specials at Il Bellagio, and BRIO Tuscan Grille just unveiled a new happy hour menu.
Restaurants and Bars for A Night Out with Friends
If you are looking for a great restaurant or bar to enjoy a night out with friends, check out some of these fantastic places.
- Blue Martini – If you are looking for a great bar to go to with your friends, Blue Martini is an excellent option. You can enjoy beer, wine, cocktails, and specialty martinis while you listen to live music from a variety of DJs.
- Revolutions – Revolutions is a 35,000 square foot facility and a one-stop shop for food, fun activities, and delicious drinks. This entertainment facility has a little bit of everything and houses American cuisine, bowling lanes, two bars, a video arcade, and more. Grab a cocktail with friends and enjoy fun activities and delicious food like pizza, burgers, snacks, and desserts.
- Copper Blues Rock Pub & Kitchen – This is another excellent choice for a night out with friends. Copper Blues features live music, beer, and yummy food. You can stay inside and enjoy the party atmosphere with burgers and live music, or you can step out into the beer garden with one of over 60 beers on tap for a quieter atmosphere. The food at Copper Blues features options like nachos, wings, mac & cheese, pizza, chicken sandwiches, burgers, and more.
Restaurants for Date Night
If you are looking for a restaurant with a more romantic atmosphere, you have many options in downtown West Palm Beach. Read about a couple of these choices below.
- City Cellar Wine Bar & Grill – City Cellar offers an award-winning wine collection along with delectable food, making it a great option for date night. Choose from hearth-baked pizza or handmade pasta, and a wine of your choice for a cozy dinner date.
- The Regional – Chef Lindsay Autry blends Mediterranean flavors with her southern roots to give you a fabulous food experience at The Regional Kitchen & Public House. You can enjoy soups and salads before savoring one of the main courses such as Braised Short Rib, Grilled Yellowtail Snapper, Herb Roasted Salmon, and more.
The truth is, there are endless date night restaurant options at CityPlace. It all depends on what type of date night you are looking for. You can go fancy at Il Bellagio or fast a Moe’s Southwest Grill. You can enjoy drinks and DJs at Blue Martini, or go out for dessert at Rita’s Italian Ice. Check out the CityPlace website for more restaurant options and plan an unforgettable and delicious date night in West Palm Beach.
As you can see, CityPlace has restaurants for every occasion. Be sure to try them all out to see which one is your favorite.