Christmas and New Year’s Events at CityPlace
There’s no place like CityPlace for the holidays! Christmas and New Year’s are coming, and at CityPlace in West Palm Beach, we have got some great ways for you to celebrate. Whether you want to listen to live music, enjoy a delicious meal, or have a holiday-themed cocktail, there is something for everyone this holiday season. Learn more about the events you can enjoy at CityPlace below.
New Year’s Eve Dinner
If you are looking for a delectable dinner option on New Year’s Eve, CityPlace has some amazing choices. Il Bellagio and Mojito’s Latin Cuisine and Bar are both offering three-course dinners on New Year’s Eve. Say goodbye to 2018 while you fill up on fantastic food. Learn more about your dinner options below.
- Il Bellagio – For only $75 a person you can enjoy the three-course dinner at Il Bellagio. There will be appetizers like Mozzarella Caprese, Lobster Bisque, and Shrimp Cocktail. You can also savor main courses like Salmon or Lobster Ravioli. Additionally, Il Bellagio has incredible desserts like Coconut Flan and House Made Tiramisu. You can learn more about this three-course dinner and make your reservations here.
- Mojito’s Latin Cuisine & Bar – You can ring in the new year at Mojito’s with their three-course dinner and midnight champagne toast. Some of their dinner options include Pollo A La Brasa and Paella De Marisco. Additionally, they will have an open bar for two hours during the night. This New Year’s Eve dinner can be yours for just $110. For reservations, just call (561) 832-6888.
Both of these restaurants are excellent options for dinner on New Year’s Eve. Make your reservation soon as spots are filling up.
The December Live Music Series is also happening right now, and it includes some special holiday performances. On Christmas Day, you can listen to Ellison Kendrick and the Black Suit Band, and on New Year’s Eve, there will be a celebration from 7:30 pm to 12:30 am. Check out some of the other musical acts that will be performing throughout the holiday season below.
- December 14th: Music One
- December 15th: Clement Aubrey and The One Tribe Band
- December 21st: Emily Brooke
- December 22nd: Bryant Del Toro
- December 25th: Ellison Kendrick and the Black Suit Band
- December 28th: Mister Trombone Band
- December 29th: Making Faces
- December 31st: New Year’s Eve Celebration *7:30 pm to 12:30 am
Be sure to stop by the CityPlace square to listen to these free live music performances.
One Christmas season in New York City, Greg Boehm decided to turn his unfinished cocktail bar into a pop-up Christmas bar. He put up lots of holiday decorations and served Christmas-themed cocktails. That is when Miracle bar was born. After that holiday season, other bars wanted to know how they could join in the holiday spirit and create a Christmas-themed bar of their own. Now, Miracle bar travels to different locations around the United States as a pop-up bar that is just in time for the holiday season.
This year, Miracle bar is coming to Rosemary Avenue. Miracle on Rosemary Avenue by Death or Glory will be a chance for you and your friends to gather and celebrate the holiday season with specialty cocktails. Check out some of the cocktails being featured below.
- Gingerbread Flip – Bourbon, Gingerbread Syrup, Elemakule Tiki Bitters, Whole Egg, Nutmeg
- Christmopolitan – Vodka, Elderflower, Dry Vermouth, Spiced Cranberry Sauce, Rosemary, Lime, Absinthe Mist
- Snowball Old Fashioned – Butterscotch Rye, Spiced Demerara, Wormwood Bitters, Orange Zest
- Jingle Balls Nog – Cognac, Pedro Ximenez Sherry, Brown Butter, Cinnamon, Cherry, Vanilla, Almond Milk, Cream, Sugar, Egg, Nutmeg
- And A Partridge In A Pear Tree – Reposado Tequila, Pear Brandy, Mezcal, Spiced Demerara Syrup, Lime, Egg White, Club Soda, Angostura Bitters, Cinnamon
Miracle on Rosemary Avenue is only open from now through December 31st, so don’t miss your chance to try one of these delicious holiday cocktails. Miracle bar is a great way to celebrate the holidays with your friends.
Celebrating the Holidays with CityPlace
There is a lot to celebrate this holiday season. We hope you stop by CityPlace and check out some of the holiday events and activities we have planned. If you would like to learn more about these events and other events, you can click here.