Best Lunch Options at CityPlace in Downtown West Palm Beach
Whether you are looking for a fun place to eat with friends or a place to grab a bite with co-workers and clients, there are some fantastic options for you at. Learn about some of your best lunch options below.
BRIO Tuscan Grille – BRIO Tuscan Grille provides some of your favorite Italian dishes for a satisfying lunch. Some of the lunch options at BRIO include Shrimp Mediterranean, Pesto Chicken Club, Mushroom Ravioli Di Bello, and Campanelle Carbonara.
City Cellar Wine Bar & Grill – City Cellar has become one of the landmark eateries in West Palm Beach. City Cellar Wine Bar & Grill has an award-winning wine collection and some delicious meal options including salads, sandwiches, pasta, and pizza. Some of the fresh lunch salad options are the Quinoa Salad, Tuscan Kale Salad, and Greek Salad. However, if you are in the mood for a sandwich, you could try the Crab Cake Sandwich, Roasted Veal Meatball Panino, Steak Sandwich, and Crispy Chicken Sandwich.
Additionally, they offer tasty hearth-baked pizzas like the Margherita, the Capri, or the Salsicce Pizza and comforting pasta dishes such as Free Range Chicken Breast & Gnocchi or Fresh Housemade Rigatoni. City Cellar Wine Bar & Grill is an excellent place to grab lunch with coworkers, friends, or family.
Cabo Flats – If you want to add some Mexican food to your day, you can stop by Cabo Flats. Cabo Flats has some great lunch options for you, and they are committed to making your meals out of fresh local ingredients. Some excellent lunch options at Cabo Flats include their fajita wraps and their burrito bowls that you can make your way with chicken, steak, ground beef, or pork. Don’t miss out on their amazing lunch options, and be sure to celebrate margarita Monday at Cabo Flats as well.
The Regional Kitchen & Public House – Voted one of the best restaurants in West Palm Beach for 2018 by the Palm Beach Post, The Regional Kitchen & Public House at CityPlace is a must-visit culinary destination! The restaurant features monthly events along with delicious creations from head chef Lindsay Autry. Experts proclaim that Lindsay’s “exceptional skills in the kitchen have earned her the reputation of one of America’s top chefs, and provided her the opportunity to work alongside some of the best in the world.” Enjoy lunch specialties including sandwiches, salads, and other signature dishes today!
There is a lunch option for everyone at CityPlace in West Palm Beach. You can find Italian food, Mexican food, pizza, burgers, and so much more. Also, in September, visit some of our local restaurants and participate in our Food & Fun(d) campaign.
Don’t Forget About Food & Fun(d)!
The Food & Fun(d) campaign is happening throughout September. This campaign is an opportunity to give to those in need. Specific restaurants in CityPlace are donating $1 from a top-selling menu item to Feeding South Florida. Feeding South Florida is a nonprofit organization dedicated to ending hunger in the South Florida area. Several restaurants are participating in Food & Fun(d). Check out the participating restaurants below, and the menu items that will result in a donation:
- : Hummus — Warm Naan Bread, Za’atar Spice, Crudité
- Jamba Juice: Peachy Green Goodness Bowl – A blend of Peach Juice, Pumpkin Seeds, Kale, Mango, Peaches, Granola, Strawberries, Pineapple, Banana, Chia Seeds
- Revolutions: Mahi Sandwich — Grilled Mahi on a Brioche Bun with Lettuce, Tomato and Tartar Sauce
- Copper Blues Rock Pub and Kitchen: Grilled Cheese — Sharp White Cheddar, Provolone, Havarti, Sliced Tomato, Country White Bread
- Galley at Hilton West Palm Beach: Oven Baked Cookie — With Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- Brother Jimmy’s BBQ: Carolina Pulled Pork Sandwich — Pork shoulder slow smoked & pulled w/Brother Jimmy’s Carolina BBQ Sauce
- Mojito’s Latin Cuisine & Bar: Mojito Sampler – Ham & Cheese Croquettes, Empanadas of your choice, Mojito Wings, Bacon Wrapped Maduros, Masitas de Puerco topped with Sautéed Onions, Crispy Plantain Strips, Assorted Dipping Sauces
- The Shack: Full of Life Salad— Arugula, Spinach, Roasted Chicken, Organic Quinoa, Craisins, Almonds, Cherry Tomato, Mint, Feta, Fresh-Squeezed Lemon Juice & Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
The Food & Fun(d) campaign is a great way to enjoy some delicious food and give back to the community at the same time. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to support Feeding South Florida during the Food & Fun(d) campaign.