There are many different places to go out and have a good time in downtown West Palm Beach. CityPlace has a lot of great happy hours, nightlife entertainment options, bar crawls, and more that you can check out. Learn more about some of your options for a good time at CityPlace below.
St. Patrick’s Day Jamo-Crawl
If you want to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in downtown West Palm Beach, you can do so with the St. Patrick’s Day Jamo-Crawl. The Jamo-Crawl is a bar crawl featuring free shots of Jameson and great live music.
Sign up for the Jamo-Crawl at Copper Blues on the 17th, register before 2 pm that day, and get a free Jameson collector’s shot glass. This bar crawl includes locations like Copper Blues, Cabo Flats, Blue Martini, and Brother Jimmy’s; however, sign up is limited to the first 500 people, so don’t be late.
Enjoy live music, delicious drinks, shots of Jameson, leprechauns, and Irish fare during the St. Patrick’s Day Jamo-Crawl.
Saved By the 90s Bar Crawl
On March 30th, you can enjoy another great bar crawl, this one with a 90s theme that is also raising money for a great cause. Come down to Copper Blues from 5:30 pm to 9 pm on the 30th in your best 90s attire for five free drinks and a souvenir cup.
But wait! The fun doesn’t stop when the crawl ends. There will also be an after party at Copper Blues, starting at 11 pm featuring a costume contest and excellent DJ music.
All proceeds from your bar crawl ticket go to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, so come down and join us for a night of fun. Relive your best 90s memories with great music and clothes all while supporting an excellent cause. Don’t miss the Saved by the 90s Bar Crawl on March 30th!
Other Entertainment for a Night Out
Bar crawls aren’t the only thing you can do for a night out on the town in downtown West Palm Beach. There are a lot of other options at CityPlace. Check out some of them right here.
- Copper Blues – Copper Blues Rock Pub & Kitchen is a great place to grab a drink and enjoy live music. They offer great food and rockin’ cocktail options like the Champagne Supernova, Strawberry Fields Forever, and Smoke on the Water. Check out some of the March live music options at Copper Blues below.
- Tuesday, March 19th, 8 pm – Xander James & Joe Tierney
- Wednesday, March 20th, 6 pm – Mark Pisarri
- Thursday, March 21st, 8 pm – Stereo Mix
- Friday, March 22nd, 8 pm – The Flyers
- Saturday, March 23rd, 8 pm – Raine
- Sunday, March 24th, 8 pm – Jamie Rasso
- Tuesday, March 26th, 8 pm – Steeltown Religion
- Wednesday, March 27th, 6 pm – Abby Owens
- Thursday, March 28th, 8 pm – Riverdown
- Friday, March 29th, 8 pm – Bombshell
- Saturday, March 30th, 8 pm – Audio Tramp
- Sunday, March 31st, 8 pm – Chris Springer
- Revolutions –This 35,000 square foot entertainment facility has something for everyone with a wide range of various activities. At Revolutions, you can go bowling on one of 20 boutique style bowling lanes. You can also listen to live music and DJs at the multiple bars or hit the video arcade for entertainment as well as some delicious food options. Satisfy all your snack food cravings with onion rings, mini corn dogs, loaded nachos, pizzas, and specialty burgers.
There are a lot of amazing options for a night out at CityPlace in West Palm Beach. Join us for a drink and end your week on a high note! Click here for more information on other events coming your way soon.