April 2019 Updates: Read below for upcoming opportunities to share your information, promotions & how to get involved!
WHAT’S NEW & COMING SOON:
Tenant meeting – Tuesday, June 18. Details & RSVP link coming soon.
ROSEMARY AVENUE & THE SQUARE CONSTRUCTION: RE-IMAGING ROSEMARY SQUARE
Stay in the know by visiting CityPlace.com/Rosemarysquare as we give the streetscapes & public spaces a facelift.
Rosemary Avenue & Hibiscus Road are under construction (shown in purple). The red arrows on this map shows how to enter and exit all parking garages per normal, as well as access the relocated valet.
CONVENTION CENTER SCHEDULE & PARTNERSHIP WITH DISCOVER THE PALM BEACHES
Discover The Palm Beaches has provided information on upcoming groups that will be in Downtown West Palm Beach over the upcoming months. If you would like to offer any group discounts or become further involved in participation with the group while they are here, please email us ASAP if you’d like to be highlighted to these audiences. Click the link below for full schedule.
- Live Music: Fridays & Saturdays, 7:30-10:30PM
- Wellness Wednesday continues with FREE & recurring fitness classes from 6:30-7:30pm weekly: the CrossFit Squad, POUND, Fitness Hub Zumba & bootcamp
- United Way Great Give: April 24
- Culture of Change glow yoga: April 25
- March of Dimes: April 27
2019 PROMOTIONAL/PARTNER OPPORTUNITIES
- To-Go Orders – Let us know if you offer meals on the go!
- Brunch & Happy Hour – Send us your brunch and happy hour offerings to be featured on our upcoming webpage! Include high resolution images of your items, detailed description, etc.
- National & Social Holidays – send us your specials for us to include on the website, eblast, PR, and social media support 30 days prior to the event
- April 11: National Pet Day
- April 21, Sunday – Easter
- April 22, Sunday- Earth Day
- May 4, Saturday – Star Wars Day
- May 4, Saturday – International Firefighters Day
- May 5, Sunday – Cinco de Mayo
- May 13, Sunday – Mother’s Day
- May 28, Monday – Memorial Day/National Hamburger Day
- Casper – Receive 10% off
- SEE – 30% off a pair of SEE prescription glasses
- The Shack – Receive 10% off
- Rita’s – Receive 10% off
- Life in Palm Beach – Receive 10% off
- City Pizza – Receive 10% off
- Venetian Nail & Spa – Receive 10% off
- Anushka – 20% off
- IFixandrepair – 15% off apple repairs & accessories
- Il Bellagio – 10% off
FAQ’s WHILE UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- All shops and restaurants remain open with normal hours.
- All activities continue as normal on the square.
- Valet is located in front of Brio, accessible from Sapodilla Avenue to Hibiscus Street.
- Current valet locations at the Gardenia parking garage, The Regional & Anushka/Ruth’s Chris are available as normal.
- All four parking garages are accessible as normal with pay-on-foot machines in Hibiscus, Gardenia and Sapodilla garages
- Parking in the garages continues to be complimentary for the first 80 minutes as normal.
- Skybike stands are temporarily located in front of Revolutions.
MARKETING IDEAS DURING CONSTRUCTION
- Include the link futureofcityplace.com in your communication for your guests to see all updated information about the project
- Speak positively to your guests about the future changes to continue to show a unified and positive destination excited about progress
- Continue sending out your eblasts per usual and help us squash any incorrect rumors about canceled events and accessibility
- Reach out to us directly if you’d like additional ideas or support. We are happy to help!