Hello, CityPlace tenants! Read below for upcoming opportunities for our partners and please continue to share any and all information with us so we can support you.
WHAT’S NEW & COMING SOON:
ROSEMARY AVENUE & HIBISCUS STREET CONSTRUCTION: RE-IMAGING ROSEMARY
Stay in the know by visiting FutureofCityPlace.com as we give the streetscape a facelift.
FAQ’s WHILE UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- All shops and restaurants remain open with normal hours.
- All activities continue as normal on the square.
- Valet is located in front of Brio, accessible from Sapodilla Avenue to Hibiscus Street.
- Current valet locations at the Gardenia parking garage, The Regional & Anushka/Ruth’s Chris are available as normal.
- All four parking garages are accessible as normal with pay-on-foot machines in Hibiscus, Gardenia and Sapodilla garages
- Parking in the garages continues to be complimentary for the first 80 minutes as normal.
- Skybike stands are temporarily located in front of Revolutions.
MARKETING IDEAS DURING CONSTRUCTION
- Include the link com in your communication for your guests to see all updated information about the project
- Speak positively to your guests about the future changes to continue to show a unified and positive destination excited about progress
- Continue sending out your eblasts per usual and help us squash any incorrect rumors about canceled events and accessibility
- Reach out to us directly if you’d like additional ideas or support. We are happy to help!
- Urban Youth Impact Pop Up: Opened September 1 through season
- Armory Art Center Experience: Continuing through season
- Cultural Council Pop Up “the Satellite” – November – March exhibit and event space;
- Venture X – Coworking space now open
- Downton Abbey – Opening November 10 – April at Culture Lab
- Miracle on Rosemary Ave: Opening November 23- December 31
- Live Music; Friday & Saturdays; 7:30-10:30PM
- Salvation Army Angel Tree; through December 16 at Guest Services
- Wellness Wednesday continues with FREE & recurring fitness classes from 6:30-7:30pm weekly
- Music Mondays; Every Monday starting November 12; 6PM
- Sunday Holiday Performances; Sunday afternoons
- Daily Snowfall; November 10-December 31; times vary
- Chanukah Family Festival; December 5; 4:30PM
- United Way Toy Drive; December 7; 6-8pm at TGIFamily
- TGIFamily First Friday of the month from 6-8pm; we would love for you to be involved on the plaza
- December 7: Holidays Around the World
- Zumba for PeruKidz; December 8; 9-11:30AM
- Ugly Sweater Bar Crawl; December 8; 2-8PM
- Cultural Council “IMAGINING FLORIDA” lecture event; December 15; 3PM
- Cheribundi Boca Raton Bowl Pop Rally; December 17; to follow 7pm snowfall
- Christmas Day music on the square; December 25; 7:30-10:30PM
- New Year’s Eve celebration on the square with Mojito’s; December 31; 7:30PM-12:30AM
- Palm Beach Food & Wine Festival: They have shared a 10% off coupon code for CityPlace tenants. CITYPLACE
- Downton Abbey – Large scale partner opportunity. See email attachment.
- TGIFamily – Holidays Around the World” – a great way to showcase cuisine from specific regions around the world! Reach out to learn how to participate.
- Holiday & New Year’s specials – Check out our new Holiday Happenings page. Send us your promotional offerings (images, fliers, special menus) for this season and we’ll highlight you here!
- To-Go Orders – Let us know if you offer meals on the go!
- 2019 Holiday Specials – We want to feature YOU in as many promotions as possible in 2019. Send us special events, menu offerings, discounts, etc. for each holiday listed here!
- Submission deadlines are 30 days from holiday date.
- Brunch & Happy Hour page – Send us your brunch and happy hour offerings to be featured on our upcoming webpage!
- Casper – Receive 10% off
- SEE – 30% off a pair of SEE prescription glasses
- The Shack – Receive 10% off
- Rita’s – Receive 10% off
- Life in Palm Beach – Receive 10% off
- Village Cheese Shoppe – Receive 10% off OR 20% off for purchases over $10
- City Pizza – Receive 10% off
CONVENTION CENTER SCHEDULE
Email us ASAP if you’d like to be highlighted to these audiences. Click the link below for full schedule.