Welcome, CityPlace tenants! Read below for upcoming opportunities for our partners and please continue to share any and all information with us so we can support you.
- Miracle on Rosemary Ave – opening November 23- December 31; more details here
- Culture Lab – open Thursday-Sunday; 3 new exhibitions culturelabwpb.com
- Venture X – coworking space opening late 2018
- Food & Fun(d) Campaign – Calling all F&B partners!
- September is Hunger Action Month, so we want to heavily market our tenants who submit a top selling food (and beverage) item to be showcased throughout September. $1 of each purchase will be set aside and donated directly to Feeding South Florida at the end of the month. Please let us know ASAP if you’d like to be involved in this great cause by filling out this link here with your information!
- National Food Holidays – Please send us your specials and promotions for the following holidays with DESCRIPTION & IMAGES. We are doing our best to upload each and every event on our website and Facebook page, and have strong local PR support. We would love to share these resources and communication opportunities with you.
- August 16: National Rum Day
- August 19: National Soft Ice Cream Day
Brightline’s Train Commuter & Business Package:
- Monthly Commuter Pass: M-F with (1) Roundtrip per day
Offered in Smart Service Only
*Introductory Rates WPB<->MIA $450 and WPB<->FTL or FTL<->MIA $350
- Business Pack: 50 One Way Rides, Transferable and expire 6 mo – 1 year pending number of packs purchased
Offered in Smart and Select*
Smart City Pack*: $650 and Select City Pack: $900
Smart All Access Pack*: $850 and Select: $1,350
For more information and/or to purchase visit, gobrightline.com/business
- Casper – Receive 10% off
- SEE – 30% off a pair of SEE prescription glasses.
- The Shack – Receive 10% off
- Rita’s – Receive 10% off
EVENTS ON THE SQUARE
Want to participate? Set up a table? Give us material to pass out on your behalf? Sponsor an event? Email us.
- Live Music every Friday & Saturday, 7:30-10:30pm
- Yoga at Culture Lab every Sunday; 10:30Am-11:30AM
- August 14: Music for the Mind; 6-8:30PM
- August 15: Wellness Wednesday – Total Movement; 6:30-7:30PM
- August 17: Creative Mornings at Culture Lab; 8:30AM-10:00AM
- August 17: Southern Sounds with Billy Craver & Emily Brooke; 7:30-10:30PM
- August 18-19: School of Rock; Various times & locations
- August 22: Wellness Wednesday- Meditation; 7:00-8:00PM
- August 29: Wellness Wednesday – Fitness Hub; 6:30-7:30PM
CONVENTION CENTER SCHEDULE
Email us ASAP if you’d like to be highlighted to these audiences.
- August 18-19, 2018; Florida Chiropractic Society Association; 200 people
- August 24-27, 2018; Trendz Corporate; 1200 people
- August 22-24, 2018; GIS Expo; 650 people
- August 24-25, 2018; Wealth Expo Corporate; 1500 people