The premier destination in Palm Beach County is the center of Downtown West Palm Beach and offers a mix of over 80 national stores, specialty shops, restaurant and entertainment venues. Dramatic Mediterranean architecture, a historic cultural arts theater, private residences, commercial office space, a spectacular show fountain and open-air plaza add to the atmosphere reminiscent of a European town center. Stop by Guest Services, show your hotel key or out of town ID to receive a complimentary gift.
Sleek new hotel in downtown West Palm Beach, FL Located just 2 miles from world-famous Palm Beach and across from CityPlace shopping center, Hilton West Palm Beach's comfortable guest rooms, alfresco dining options and vibrant pool scene make it the perfect destination for leisure, meeting or business travelers. The 400-room lifestyle hotel is connected to the Convention Center, with modern meeting spaces and event lawns for weddings and events. For more information, or to book your stay at Hilton West Palm Beach, visit www.hiltonwestpalmbeach.com.
- The Downtown Trolley makes getting around West Palm Beach a breeze.
- It's a FREE and convenient way to visit all of your favorite Downtown shops, restaurants, and attractions.
- The CityPlace stop is located in front of Macy's on Rosemary Avenue.
- Click here to view the Downtown Trolly Map.
- SkyBike is a public bike sharing system with stations located throughout the West Palm Beach Downtown.
- SkyBike is powered by nextbike, the leading hybrid bicycle-sharing provider in the world. SkyBike provides the most convenient option for choosing bicycling for errands around town, sightseeing or just for fun!
- Users can check out and return bikes interchangeably from stations conveniently located throughout Downtown and CityPlace is one of those stations.
- Located directly across the Plaza, outside of H&M.
- Fore more information on SkyBike, please visit: skybikewpb.com