The premier destination in Palm Beach County is the center of Downtown West Palm Beach and offers a mix of over 80 national stores, specialty shops, restaurant and entertainment venues. Dramatic Mediterranean architecture, a historic cultural arts theater, private residences, commercial office space, a spectacular show fountain and open-air plaza add to the atmosphere reminiscent of a European town center. Stop by Guest Services, show your hotel key or out of town ID to receive a complimentary gift.
- The Downtown Trolley makes getting around West Palm Beach a breeze.
- It's a FREE and convenient way to visit all of your favorite Downtown shops, restaurants, and attractions.
- The CityPlace stop is located in front of Macy's on Rosemary Avenue.
- Click here to view the Downtown Trolly Map.
- SkyBike is a public bike sharing system with stations located throughout the West Palm Beach Downtown.
- SkyBike is powered by nextbike, the leading hybrid bicycle-sharing provider in the world. SkyBike provides the most convenient option for choosing bicycling for errands around town, sightseeing or just for fun!
- Users can check out and return bikes interchangeably from stations conveniently located throughout Downtown and CityPlace is one of those stations.
- Located directly across the Plaza, outside of H&M.
- Fore more information on SkyBike, please visit: skybikewpb.com