Sales Associate Position Description
As a Sales Associate for Fresh Produce Holdings, LLC you are responsible for ensuring that the brand is exemplified in all client interactions, merchandise presentations, store operations and by living the client experience. You will model the Fresh Produce experience by looking the brand through your personal styling of the product. An established style point of view is a must, as you will merchandise and sell in an ever-changing mix of products that reflect the coastal vibe of the Fresh Produce lifestyle.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Sales Associate you are the face of our brand. You and your team will act as brand ambassadors to create an authentic connection with the client and the community. Every Sales Associate works as a member of the store team to ensure a positive brand experience and an optimal shopping experience. Our store teams are expected to perform a variety of cross-functional tasks as assigned by the management team or as needed to ensure overall client satisfaction.
• Deliver to the Fresh Produce client experience by maintaining exceptional service levels.
• Contribute to the attainment of store goals by delivering an elevated client shopping experience.
• Support store management by recognizing and actively performing cross-functional tasks to meet ongoing operational and merchandising goals.
• Model the Fresh Produce client experience at all times.
• Influence client buying decisions by communicating information about the brand and products including style, fit, quality, value, origin, price, and care instructions.
• Positively and proactively exceed the client’s expectations by making authentic connections.
• Provide elevated service while assisting multiple clients in a fast paced environment.
• Utilize available resources including client book and store promotions, style and product knowledge tools and ongoing training to create sales and build client relationships.
• Continuously strive to enhance our client experience.
• Balance client facing and non-client facing tasks to elevate the store presentation.
• Maintain high standards of visual presentation to effectively deliver the Fresh Produce lifestyle.
• Ensure client satisfaction and size availability by helping to maintain appropriate inventory levels through ongoing floor replenishment and timely shipment processing.
• Perform store opening and closing routines per company standards.
• Support safety and security control measures which include safety and security of team members and clients, security against merchandise loss, damage and theft. Ensure that store accurately carries out loss prevention activities and continuously strive to improve product loss.
• Be a role model in elevating the client experience and facilitate training for new Sales Associates.
• Contribute to a positive work environment by consistently treating all team members and clients with respect.
• Minimum 1 year successful retail/service experience in a client focused environment
• Can confidently and easily develop rapport when meeting new people
• Can assess customer needs and enjoys helping people problem solve
• Enjoys being a part of a team
• Strong visual eye with experience in specialty fashion apparel
• Strong communication, interpersonal time management and organizational skills
• Proactive and creative problem solving ability
• Maintain and demonstrate flexible schedule availability, including nights, weekends and holidays
• Maintain dependability and good attendance on an ongoing basis
• Physical requirements include the ability to lift 40 pounds, manage stairs and ladders and standing for long periods of time
• Proficient computer skills including Outlook, Microsoft Office Word and Excel, POS, and payroll tools
Please inquire within the store for an application.