Working out is something that not everybody wants to do. After all, who wants to drag themselves out of bed to go run up a hill, or sweat away in the gym? None of that sounds appealing in the slightest. There is another option that you may not know about, though. Here at CityPlace, we offer Workout Wednesdays, where you can try out a fitness class and get your heart pumping. Here’s everything that you need to know about this event, and how you can get involved.
What Is Workout Wednesday?
Every last Wednesday of the month, you can come along to a totally free workout session on the plaza here at CityPlace. The activity changes every month, and they are always lead by experts from LA Fitness and Fitness Hub. All you need to do is come along and get involved, no experience needed.
What Kind Of Workouts Can You Expect?
The activity can be anything from yoga to Zumba, and the selection is always varied. It’s perfect if you’re looking to try an activity or class, but don’t want to pay out until you’ve tried it. This way, you can give it a go for free before you put any money down.
What You Should Bring
If you want to take part in Workout Wednesday, then we’d love to have you. All you need to bring with you is some comfortable workout clothes, a bottle of water, and of course yourself. Don’t forget to bring any necessary equipment, such as your yoga mat.
When To Come
If you want to take part, then all you have to do is come on the last Wednesday of the month before 6 pm. The class itself runs from 6-7pm, so it’s the perfect way to wind down after work. You can even bring your friends with you and make an evening of it. After all, our stores are open until 10 pm, and the bars and restaurants are open till late.
What Else To Enjoy At CityPlace
Want to check out what else CityPlace has to offer once you’re done with your free workout? Well, you’ve got plenty to choose from. Here’s what we have to offer this summer:
- CityPlace On Tap: This event, running until 31st October, is the best happy hour anywhere in the city! From 5 pm till 8 pm, you can get cheap drinks and appetizers in our bars and restaurants. We have one of the best selections of West Palm Beach restaurants, so make sure you take advantage of the deal.
- Shopping: We have a huge range of stores, both popular chains and unique stores that you won’t find anywhere else. Whether you’re looking for fashion, home wares, or art, we’ll have something for you. With late opening times too, you can browse to your heart’s content.
- Bowling: If you haven’t been bowling for a while, you need to check out the bowling at Revolution. It’s a new and exciting way to bowl, that includes tasty food, fun entertainment, and of course, top of the line bowling. It’s a great way to spend any evening, just bring your friends.
- AMC Theater: Our cinema complex boasts 20 screens, IMAX screenings, and more. You can catch the latest blockbuster in our comfortable theaters, or even bring a date with you. There’s no better place to catch that movie that you just have to watch.
- Watch a comedy show: If you’ve never been to West Palm Beach Improv, then you really need to go. Many of the talented comedians that have graced our stage have gone on to be household names. You can take in a show with dinner or drinks, making it the perfect way to end your night.
- Relax in our plaza: Finally, you don’t have to leave the plaza at all. Why not soak up the sun in our specially designed space? There are even jumbo chess and checkers boards if you want to play a classic board game with a difference.
As you can see, it’s all happening in CityPlace. We have the best shops, bars, and restaurants West Palm Beach has to offer. We pride ourselves on being a great place to get together and enjoy yourself, either day or night. If you’re convinced, come check out the free Workout Wednesdays, and then hang out afterward. You’ll love what we have to offer.